BiozoonBiozoon molecular gastronomy supplies, mixology ingredients & food texturizers available for Australia wide delivery.
Gellan Gum - Gellazoon Low
Gellan Gum - Gellazoon LowProduct code: 6006
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all your enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry.
All enquiries are responded to within 24 hours maximum unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
Gellan Gum - Gellazoon 250grGellazoon contains Gellan gum, a gelling agent produced by fermentation. Gellan gum (Gellazoon) forms firm gels even at low concentrations (0.5 %) which are characterised by very clear colour and aroma. Gellan gum (Gellazoon) displays better gelling and water-binding properties than Agazoon and the elasticity of the gels can be steered by varying the dosage of the gelling agent. Dosage for production of gel noodles or fake spaghetti:
- Stir 2 level measuring spoons of Gellan gum (Gellazoon) into 100 ml of cold liquid (broth, juice, etc).
- Stirring continuously, bring the solution to the boil, pour into a mould or as a thin layer, and leave to cool and gel.
- Cut the gelled layer into narrow strips.
- Alternatively, insert the solution into a silicon tube using a food grade syringe and let it cool to gel.
- Using the empty syringe, blow air into the tube to get the fake spaghetti out.
- Brand: Biozoon
- Product of Germany
- Weight: 250gr
Leave a review