BiozoonBiozoon molecular gastronomy supplies, mixology ingredients & food texturizers available for Australia wide delivery.
Iota Carageenan - Iotazoon
Iota Carageenan - IotazoonProduct code: 6009
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all your enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry.
All enquiries are responded to within 24 hours maximum unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
Iota Carageenan - Iotazoon 300grIotazoon contains Iota Carageenan, a type of carrageen which is obtained from red algae. Iota Carageenan (Iotazoon) is used industrially as a gelling agent and stabilizer, e.g. in dairy products and for the manufacture of patés, desserts, confectionery, sauces and beverages. Dosage for production of a milk foam:
- Stir 3 level measuring spoons of Iota Carageenan (Iotazoon) into 200ml of cold milk
- mix until completely dissolved
- Slowly bring the solution to the boil
- Let the solution cool
- Make a foam from the milk solution using a cream siphon
- We recommend combining with Xanthazoon which can influence the texture, elasticity and water-binding capacity of the gels
- Brand: Biozoon
- Product of Germany
- Weight: 300gr
Leave a review