BiozoonBiozoon molecular gastronomy supplies, mixology ingredients & food texturizers available for Australia wide delivery.
Silicone Mould - Carrot
Silicone Mould - CarrotProduct code: 8029
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all your enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry.
All enquiries are responded to within 24 hours maximum unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
Carrot silicone mold for puree foods
- 6x Carrot balls wells approx. 50g each
- Color: Ochre (RAL 2008)
- Designed for residents and patients in nursing homes and hospitals
- Allows for making puree food in hospital and at home
- Can be used with your own recipes
- Easy to use and freezer, oven, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Food can be enriched with vitamins and additives
- Can be used with a wide variety of food
- Made from 100% High-quality, food-safe silicone
- Great product detail enhancing the aesthetic appearance of the finished dish
- Temperature resistant from -40°C to + 200°C
- Easy to clean in the dishwasher (Do not use any harsh abrasive chemicals to clean molds)
- Resists stains and odours
- Also available in variety of other food shapes
These moulds were specially developed in Germany for use in hospitals and nursing homes and aged care facilities. You can also use your own recipes to create purée food. The moulds are made from high quality, food-safe, silicone. Early in the design of the product, great emphasis was placed on the detailed replication of real food.
- Product of Germany
- Weight: 522gr
The portion sizes are kept extra small as experience tells us that senior citizens tend to eat smaller portions. For hospital use 2 pieces can be served. The dimensions of the mould have been designed so that two complete moulds can fit on a 1/1GN pan to allow easy loading onto a trolley. The trolley can in turn be inserted into a combi oven or a blast chiller or stored in the coolroom.
Leave a review