FusionchefFusionchef by Julabo sous vide baths, sous vide immersion circulators and all sous-vide equipment are available here for Australia wide delivery.
FusionChef Sous VideFusionChef by Julabo is a premium high quality range of sous vide equipment specially developed and engineered by Julabo the world leader in fluid temperature control to bring a new level of low temperature cooking equipment to commercial kitchens. FusionChef is used by elite chefs around the world due to its precision, efficiency, economy, reliability, longevity and process optimization in commercial kitchens.
JulaboCreator of the first sous vide water bath for commercial kitchens, JULABO is recognised as the world's leading expert in liquid temperature control equipment for research, science, and industry for more than four decades. Pairing a tried and true French cooking method with precision German engineering, Fusionchef by Julabo brings a new level of precision and accuracy to the sous vide cooking in commercial kitchens.
Sous Vide in AustraliaSous vide cooking has started a new wave of innovation and creativity among chefs at major restaurants around the world and especially here in Australia. In recent years experimenting with sous vide cooking has reached new heights because of the unique benefits it provides: healthier nutrition, concentrated flavours, and consistent perfect results. For commercial kitchens there are added benefits: less or no wastage, cooler kitchen, scalable results, better service planning and execution. FusionChef sous vide is a must have tool in every commercial kitchen.
FusionChef DIAMOND L
- Australia Wide Delivery
- Prompt Response
FusionChef Sous Vide Bath DIAMOND L
- Large water bath + DIAMOND Circulator)
- Insulated water bath (2/1 GN, 150mm deep)
- Capacity: 44 litres (20 kg of product)
- Supplied complete with durable handles, bath lid & drain tap
- Temperature stability of ±0.01°C
- Temperatures range: 20°C to 95°C
- Temperatures displayed in °C or °F
- Splash-proof keypad
- Bright VFD temperature display
- Hygienic smudge-proof stainless steel hood
- Low-level water alarm (acoustic and visual)
- Three timers (colour coded)
- Simultaneous display of target & actual temperatures, core temperature & timer
- Pre-programmed temperature memory keys (fish, meat, vegetables)
- Core temperature alarm (acoustic and visual)
- Straightforward HACCP-compliant data storage
- Guided user auto calibration
- PC control and recording
- High-capacity pump (14 L /min)
- For water baths up to 58 liters
- Fixed stainless steel bridge
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Stainless steel protection cage (included)
- Vapor barrier protection
Diamond L is a sous vide water bath and is delivered fully assembled on a robust stainless steel bridge with an insulated bath tank (for 44-liter filling volume), stainless steel bath lid, and drain tap. This system is highly stable and robust with handles for easy transport.
- Brand: FusionChef by Julabo
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: W: 537 x D: 697 x H: 374mm
- Weight: 21 Kg
- Power: Single phase 10Amp (2.0Kw)
- Warranty: 24 months parts & labour
Diamond has all of the features that make Pearl so special plus additional innovative functions like pre-programmed memory keys for meat, fish, and vegetables, straightforward HACCP data logging, and calibration functions.
When used in conjunction with the core temperature sensor, Diamond emits an alarm to indicate that your selected core temperature has been reached. The Easy fusionchef software gives you the ability to control, visualize, and log HACCP-relevant data for up to 24 Diamond units simultaneously.
The timers can be started separately from each other so you always stay in control, even during hectic situations. The timer that will expire next is shown continuously. A visual and acoustic signal informs the chef when the desired time has passed. The timer then goes into the minus range so you always know the total time that the food has been cooking.
Each of the pre-programmed memory keys (fish, meat, and vegetables) is set by default to five practical temperature values. Of course, you can edit these values at any time. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Diamond has extensive functionality that makes it an excellent addition to any professional kitchen.
As a closed unit, it greatly reduces evaporation of water, especially when cooking for long periods. As a result, safety shutdowns caused by a low water level are effectively avoided.
We recommend cooking no more than half of the bath volume of food(s) in kg. This is necessary to facilitate sufficient water circulation to guarantee a consistent temperature inside the bath.
L bath (44 liters): up to about 20 kg
Leave a review