Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions. If you don't find the answer to your question here, please contact us.
Can I cook food with different cooking temperatures in a sous vide bath at the same time?
Another option is to use the core temperature sensor for the Diamond. The Diamond sous vide models can be set to heat the water to the highest temperature needed for the first food, meanwhile another food requiring a lower temperature can be controlled by the core temperature sensor. When the desired core temperature of the second food is reached, immediately remove it from the sous vide water bath. It is ready.
Can I cook food with same cooking temperature but different cooking times in the same bath?
Does Fusionchef sous vide equipment require calibration?
Does Fusionchef sous vide equipment require regular service?
- Change the water of your FusionChef unit or your cooking vessel regularly.
- Clean the unit regularly, including heating coils.
- Use only special stainless steel cleaning products.
- Descale your FusionChef from time to time. This is especially important when using very hard water.
How can I make a purchase?
How can I stop vacuum sealed food floating to the top?
How long does it take for a Pearl Circulator topay for itself?
How much electricity does a Fusionchef machine uses when in continuous operation?
The water´s starting temperature in the fusionchef sous vide water bath is between 15̊C and 20̊C. When the set temperature is reached, a kilogram of Roast (core temperature of +3̊C) is placed into the sous vide water bath and is cooked at 60̊C for 18 hours.
How much food can be cooked in different bath sizes?
XS Sous vide bath or 1/2GN pan 200mm deep (13 liters): up to 5 Kg of product
S Sous vide bath or 1/1GN pan 150mm deep (19 liters): up to 8 Kg of product
M Sous vide bath or 1/1GN pan 200mm deep (27 liters): up to 12 Kg of product
L Sous vide bath or 2/1GN pan 150mm deep (44 liters): up to 20 Kg of product
XL Sous vide bath or 2/1GN pan 200mm deep (58 liters): up to 27 Kg of product
How often should I descale my Fusionchef sous vide?
Is it possible that parts of Fusionchef sous vide cooker will corrode from improper handling?
- Do not clean the sous vide thermostat and the sous vide water bath with steel wool.
- Do not add salt to the temperature regulated water.
- Chlorine in drinking water can cause corrosion.
- Iron containing drinking water can cause rust to form due to the flocculation of the iron when heated.