Food ProcessorsRowzer & all accessories are available from Elan Catering Equipment for Australia wide delivery and expert advice.
RowzerProduct code: ROWZER
Optional:Set of 4x ContainersUniversal Kit compatible with Pacojet Beakers
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all your enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry.
All enquiries are responded to within 24 hours maximum unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
Rowzer Ice Cream EmulsifierRowzer is an attractively-designed, compact food processor that will enable you to create a wide range of ice creams and sorbets easily and quickly. It provides the perfect texture and optimum temperature as well as the portions required for the added freshness and cost control. The advanced design of its blades together with a high pressure air circulation system will inspire you to create new and unique frozen textures.
- Makes fresh ice creams and sorbets at touch of a button
- Compact, robust and very versatile with small footprint
- High-quality injected aluminium body with ergonomic design
- Portion selection: from 1 to 10 portions to prevent wastage
- Texture combines fineness and temperature, obtained thanks to the design of the blades, with the lightness provided by the high-pressure air flow system
- Easy to read rear illuminated blue LCD display with easy operation and alarm messages
- Over-filling and anti-blocking alarms
- Air Pressure: 1 Bar
- Ideal food temperature: -20ºC
- 3x Independent motors: 800W motor for movement of the blades, 250W motor to raise and lower the shaft plus a third motor which incorporates a powerful air pump (15 l/min)
- Special system for washing the shaft for easy cleaning. It guarantees longer life and performance
- Removable tray simplifies the extraction of the container holer
- Stainless steel container beaker with a capacity of up to one litre of frozen ice-cream
- Easy to clean
- Supplied with: Specially designed shaving blade, 1 x Active carbon air filter, 2x stainless steel containers with lids marked for 10 portions, 1 x container holder with sealing lid.
Rowzer will simply revolutionaize the way you prepare ice cream. There are so many benefits:
- Brand: Rowzer
- Made in Spain
- Dimensions: W: 190 x D: 335 x H: 475mm
- Weight: 15 Kg
- Power: Single phase, 10Amp (1050W)
- Warranty: 12 months parts & labour
There is no need for defrosting. Rowzer will only procees the selected portions(from 1 to 10) without defrosting the rest, thus preserving the initial proprties of the products. To do this, you need to freeze 800gr of product in the 1L container supplied with the appliance at -20ºC for 24 hours or using a blast chiller.
- ZERO food waste and easy ROI - Since you will be freezing and storing products at -20ºC, your food waste will be reduced to zero. Additionally, you will be preparing portion to portion further reducing your food waste. The machine will be pay for itself quickly through reduced food waste and increased sales and profitability.
- Increase your menu offerings and profits with wider range of flavours - you will dramatically increase sales and profits by offering unique and surprising flavours.
- Easy operation and cleaning at the touch of a button - designed for easy operation, you only need to select the number of portions you need, up to 10.
- Differentiate your venue with signature ice cream flavours - Use local seasonal ingredients to delight your diners; from vegetables to fruit, from salty to sweet, from fatty to light combinations. Rowzer will give you endless possibilities and unleash your creativity for ice creams, sorbets, mousses, creams, dips, sauces, soups, terrines and pates, etc.
Rowzer is a compact food processor that will ‘micro puree’ sweet and savoury frozen ingredients in seconds to create sorbets, ice cream, ultra-light mousses, parfaits, soups and sauces, all without the need for thawing.
- Place the food inside the container. Fill the container evenly up to the Maximum level.
- Deep freeze the food in the container to -20ºC using a blast chiller or by holding in a freezer for 24 hours.
- Insert the blade - Adjust blade in the axe tip together with the black container lid.
- Insert stainless steel container of frozen food into black container holder and insert into Rowzer.
- Select portions you need with single or double processing
- Process - Rowzer will process the frozen food to the required number of portions
Meat, fish, fruit or vegetables, plus the liquid of choice, are placed in the beaker and into the deep freeze to -20°C for at least 24hrs.
The beaker then attaches to the Rowzer and the number of portions required can be selected, from one to 10, before pressing start. Individual portions including pâtés and farces to vegetable and herb concentrates, and even cocktails, are then produced in as little as 20 seconds, with no wastage.
Rowzer’s precision blade spins at 2,000 rpm, shaving off a micro-thin layer of the frozen food, resulting in a fresh product with an ultra-smooth, creamy texture. And, because Rowzer processes deep frozen foods without thawing, it locks in freshness and flavour.
Ice crystals are no problem for the blades so you can hold syrups, crème anglaise, sorbets and ice cream mixtures longer than pre-made ones, and store them at a lower temperature, freeing up storage space and eliminating the need for a dedicated ice cream machine. Unused beaker contents remain frozen and can be returned to the freezer to be used later.
A special cleaning function lowers the spindle for easy access, and a removable base plate allows you to remove the container to cancel the blending function if required.
Rowzer is supplied with a standard blade and two stainless steel, one-litre containers with lids. An optional adaptor kit for Pacojet beakers is also available at extra cost.
Leave a review