Molecular Gastronomy KitsMolecular gastronomy kits contain all the tools and ingredients you need to experiment with molecular foods. Molecular gastronomy kits are available in a variety of formats for home cooks, gourmet chefs, and professionals. Biozoon molecular gastronomy kits are by far the best kits on the market as the products are the result of extensive research by University of Applied Sciences in Bremerhaven, Germany. There are more ingredients per kit so that you don't run out after the first few recipes and also great value for the quantity in the kit. Biozoon ingredients dissolve completely and quickly and there is no need for an electronic scale to weigh the products, just use the measuring spoon provided, it's so easy.
Professional PackProduct code: BZ-PRO
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all your enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry.
All enquiries are responded to within 24 hours maximum unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
Molecular Gastronomy Professional PackThis kit allows chefs and bartenders to experiment with the full creative potential of Molecular Gastronomy. Professional Pack includes:
- Agar-Agar - Agazoon (250g)
- Calcium Lactate - Calazoon (400g)
- Sodium Alginate - Algizoon (300g)
- Soy Lecithin - Emulzoon (300g)
- Xanthan Gum - Xanthazoon (300g)
- Guar Gum - Guarzoon (300g)
- Gellan Gum - Gellazoon (250g)
- Cellulose Gum - Celluzoon (250g)
- Iota Carrageenan - Iotazoon (300g)
- Popping Sugar - Knistazoon (350g)
- Tool Set: 5x Pipettes, 1x Measuring Cup 25ml, 1x Stainless Measuring Spoon, 1x Dropping Spoon
- Brand: Biozoon
- Product of Germany
- Weight: 5.5Kg
Leave a review