Sous Vide Baths
Enjoy the ultimate sous vide cooking experience with our sous vide water baths. FusionChef by Julabo offers sous vide cookers in a variety of models and sizes to suit most application (from 13 Litres, 18 litres, to 27 litres, 44 litres and 58 litres)
Unsure of which sous vide baths to buy? Contact us for expert advice and ask about our Australia-wide delivery.
Sous Vide Bath FusionChef DIAMOND M
- Australia Wide Delivery
- Prompt Response
Sous Vide Water Bath FusionChef DIAMOND M
- Compact solution (Water Bath + DIAMOND Circulator)
- Insulated water bath (1/1 GN, 200mm deep)
- Capacity: 27 litres (12 kilos of product)
- Supplied complete with durable handles, bath lid & drain tap
- Temperature stability of ±0.01°C
- Temperatures range: 20°C to 95°C
- Temperatures displayed in °C or °F
- Splash-proof keypad
- Bright VFD temperature display
- Hygienic smudge-proof stainless steel hood
- Low-level water alarm (acoustic and visual)
- Three timers (colour coded)
- Simultaneous display of target & actual temperatures, core temperature & timer
- Pre-programmed temperature memory keys (fish, meat, vegetables)
- Core temperature alarm (acoustic and visual)
- Straightforward HACCP-compliant data storage
- Guided user auto calibration
- PC control and recording
- High-capacity pump (14 L /min)
- For water baths up to 58 liters
- Fixed stainless steel bridge
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Stainless steel protection cage (included)
- Vapor barrier protection
Diamond M is a sous vide water bath and is delivered fully assembled on a robust stainless steel bridge with an insulated bath tank (for 27-liter filling volume), stainless steel bath lid, and drain tap. This system is highly stable and robust with handles for easy transport.
- Brand: FusionChef by Julabo
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: W: 332 x D: 577 x H: 424mm
- Weight: 15.3 Kg
- Power: Single phase 10Amp (2.0Kw)
- Warranty: 24 months parts & labour
Diamond has all of the features that make Pearl so special plus additional innovative functions like pre-programmed memory keys for meat, fish, and vegetables, straightforward HACCP data logging, and calibration functions.
When used in conjunction with the core temperature sensor, Diamond emits an alarm to indicate that your selected core temperature has been reached. The Easy fusionchef software gives you the ability to control, visualize, and log HACCP-relevant data for up to 24 Diamond units simultaneously.
The timers can be started separately from each other so you always stay in control, even during hectic situations. The timer that will expire next is shown continuously. A visual and acoustic signal informs the chef when the desired time has passed. The timer then goes into the minus range so you always know the total time that the food has been cooking.
Each of the pre-programmed memory keys (fish, meat, and vegetables) is set by default to five practical temperature values. Of course, you can edit these values at any time. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Diamond has extensive functionality that makes it an excellent addition to any professional kitchen.
As a closed unit, it greatly reduces evaporation of water, especially when cooking for long periods. As a result, safety shutdowns caused by a low water level are effectively avoided.
We recommend cooking no more than half of the bath volume of food(s) in kg. This is necessary to facilitate sufficient water circulation to guarantee a consistent temperature inside the bath.
M bath (27 liters): up to about 12 kg
Leave a review