Sous Vide Baths
Enjoy the ultimate sous vide cooking experience with our sous vide water baths. FusionChef by Julabo offers sous vide cookers in a variety of models and sizes to suit most application (from 13 Litres, 18 litres, to 27 litres, 44 litres and 58 litres)
Unsure of which sous vide baths to buy? Contact us for expert advice and ask about our Australia-wide delivery.
Sous Vide Bath FusionChef PEARL L
- Australia Wide Delivery
- Prompt Response
Sous Vide Water Bath FusionChef PEARL L
- Large water bath + PEARL Circulator
- Insulated water bath (2/1 GN, 150mm deep)
- Capacity: 44 litres (20 kilos of product)
- Supplied complete with durable handles, bath lid & drain tap
- Temperature stability of ±0.03°C
- Temperatures range: 20°C to 95°C
- Temperatures displayed in °C or °F
- Splash-proof keypad
- Bright LED temperature display
- Hygienic smudge-proof stainless steel hood
- Low-level water alarm (acoustic and visual)
- High-capacity pump (14 L /min)
- Fixed stainless steel bridge
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Stainless steel protection cage (included)
- Vapor barrier protection
Pearl L is a sous vide water bath and is delivered fully assembled on a robust stainless steel bridge with an insulated bath tank (44-liter filling volume), stainless steel bath lid, and drain tap. This system is highly stable and robust with handles for easy transport.
- Brand: FusionChef by Julabo
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: W: 537 x D: 697 x H: 374mm
- Weight: 20.8 Kg
- Power: Single phase 10Amp (2.0Kw)
- Warranty: 24 months parts & labour
The integrated safety protection grid prevents the vacuum pouch from touching the heating coil, pump and the float.
The strong circulating pump ensures optimum temperature stability and even distribution of water in the bath. This has a positive effect on the heat-up times when chilled pouches of foods are put into the bath.
The integrated timer allows for easy monitoring of the remaining cooking time.
As a closed unit, it greatly reduces evaporation of water, especially when cooking for long periods. As a result, safety shutdowns caused by a low water level are effectively avoided.
We recommend cooking no more than half of the bath volume of food(s) in kg. This is necessary to facilitate sufficient water circulation to guarantee a consistent temperature inside the bath.
M bath (44 liters): up to about 20 kg
Leave a review