Sous Vide Controllers
Bring the best of water bath cooking to your kitchen with our range of commercial food equipment, including both sous vide immersion circulators and sous vide controllers FusionChef PEARL and FusionChef DIAMOND.
Unsure about what sous vide controller is right for your kitchen or restaurant? Contact us for expert advice & details about our Australia wide delivery.
- Australia Wide Delivery
- Prompt Response
FusionChef DIAMOND Sous Vide Immersion CirculatorFusionChef Diamond is a sous vide immersion circulator for sous vide cooking in commercial kitchens & catering applications in the hospitality industry.
- Temperature stability of ±0.01°C
- Temperatures range 20°C to 95°C
- Temperatures displayed in °C or °F
- Splash-proof keypad
- Bright VFD temperature display
- Hygienic smudge-proof stainless steel hood
- Low-level water alarm (acoustic and visual)
- Three timers (colour coded)
- Simultaneous display of target & actual temperatures, core temperature & timer
- Pre-programmed temperature memory keys (fish, meat, vegetables)
- Core temperature alarm (acoustic and visual)
- Straightforward HACCP compliant data storage
- Guided user auto calibration
- PC control and recording
- High-capacity pump (14 L /min)
- For water baths up to 58 liters
- Easy installation with mounting bracket
- Stainless steel protection cage (included)
- Vapor barrier protection
This mountable version of Diamond is particularly flexible, quickly assembled and ideal for use in catering. Its space-saving design allows for quick storage. Diamond guarantees a temperature stability of ±0.01°C in vessels or cooking pots up to 58 liters.
- Brand: FusionChef by Julabo
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: W: 133 x D: 212 x H: 330mm
- Weight: 5 Kg
- Power: Single phase 10Amp (2.0Kw)
- Warranty: 24 months parts & labour
Diamond has all of the features that make Pearl so special plus additional innovative functions like pre-programmed memory keys for meat, fish, and vegetables, straightforward HACCP data logging, and calibration functions.
When used in conjunction with the core temperature sensor, Diamond emits an alarm to indicate that your selected core temperature has been reached. The Easy fusionchef software gives you the ability to control, visualize, and log HACCP-relevant data for up to 24 Diamond units simultaneously.
The timers can be started separately from each other so you always stay in control, even during hectic situations. The timer that will expire next is shown continuously. A visual and acoustic signal informs the chef when the desired time has passed. The timer then goes into the minus range so you always know the total time that the food has been cooking.
Each of the pre-programmed memory keys (fish, meat, and vegetables) is set by default to five practical temperature values. Of course, you can edit these values at any time. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Diamond has extensive functionality that makes it an excellent addition to any professional kitchen. To meet your needs the flexible stainless steel bridge can be adjusted to baths and vessels of various sizes from 35 to 68 cm. Special rubber knobs prevent the bridge from slipping, e.g. on stainless steel.
We recommend cooking no more than half of the bath volume of food(s) in kg. This is necessary to facilitate sufficient water circulation to guarantee a consistent temperature inside the bath.
GN 1/2 200 mm (13 liters): up to about 5 kg
GN 1/1 150 mm (19 liters): up to about 8 kg
GN 1/1 200 mm (27 liters): up to about 12 kg
GN 2/1 150 mm (44 liters): up to about 20 kg
GN 2/1 200 mm (58 liters): up to about 27 kg
Leave a review