Sous Vide Controllers
Bring the best of water bath cooking to your kitchen with our range of commercial food equipment, including both sous vide immersion circulators and sous vide controllers FusionChef PEARL and FusionChef DIAMOND.
Unsure about what sous vide controller is right for your kitchen or restaurant? Contact us for expert advice & details about our Australia wide delivery.
Sous Vide Circulator FusionChef PEARL Z
- Australia Wide Delivery
- Prompt Response
Sous Vide Immersion Circulator FusionChef PEARL ZFusionChef Pearl Z is a sous vide immersion circulator with extendable bridge for sous vide cooking in commercial kitchens and catering applications.
- Temperature stability of ±0.03°C
- Temperatures range: 20°C to 95°C
- Temperatures displayed in °C or °F
- Splash-proof keypad
- Bright LED temperature display
- Hygienic smudge-proof stainless steel hood
- Low-level water alarm (acoustic and visual)
- High-capacity pump (14 L /min)
- For water baths up to 58 liters
- Extendable stainless steel bridge from 35 to 68 cm facilitates quick installation on GN pans or large pots whilst providing great stability
- Non-slip rubber knobs
- Easy quick installation with extendable bridge
- Stainless steel protection cage (included)
- Vapor barrier protection
Pearl Z guarantees a temperature stability of ±0.03 °C in vessels or cooking pots up to 58 liters.
- Brand: FusionChef by Julabo
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: W: 339 x D: 190 x H: 335mm
- Weight: 6 Kg
- Power: Single phase 10Amp (2.0Kw)
- Warranty: 24 months parts & labour
The integrated safety protection grid prevents the vacuum pouch from touching the heating coil, pump and the float.
The strong circulating pump ensures optimum temperature stability and even distribution of water in the bath. This has a positive effect on the heat-up times when chilled pouches of foods are put into the bath.
The integrated timer allows for easy monitoring of the remaining cooking time.
To meet your needs the flexible stainless steel bridge can be adjusted to baths and vessels of various sizes from 35 to 68 cm. Special rubber knobs prevent the bridge from slipping, e.g. on stainless steel.
We recommend cooking no more than half of the bath volume of food(s) in kg. This is necessary to facilitate sufficient water circulation to guarantee a consistent temperature inside the bath.
GN 1/2 200 mm (13 liters): up to about 5 kg
GN 1/1 150 mm (19 liters): up to about 8 kg
GN 1/1 200 mm (27 liters): up to about 12 kg
GN 2/1 150 mm (44 liters): up to about 20 kg
GN 2/1 200 mm (58 liters): up to about 27 kg
Leave a review